Our recommendations so as not to frustrate care and attention. We know that the holidays take us (finally!)
Out of the usual routine of home – school – work:
between trips, trips and meals in restaurants, it is normal for some attention to dental hygiene to escape. However, there are some precautions that we can put in place to enjoy the next few weeks in relaxation, without incurring unpleasant surprises, and above all by continuing to preserve healthy teeth, even by continuing orthodontic treatments. Let’s see which ones:
FOR CHILDREN WITH EQUIPMENT OR FOR THOSE WHO WEAR DENTAL ALIGNER
- First of all, before leaving, check the state of the device and make sure that everything is in order
- Before bathing in the sea or during games on the beach, remove the device (if removable), thus avoiding losing or breaking it
- When we remove it, we always place the device in its box, never in a handkerchief that we can throw away for distraction. In addition, the box is rigid and protects the appliance from cracks or breakages. Even in the bags it is easily identifiable
- To wash the device or the mask out of the house, simply rinse them with warm water and neutral soap to remove residues and bacteria.
Once at home we will rewash it with the appropriate pads
- If you are doing an INVISALIGN invisible orthodontic treatment, we recommend that you bring the mask you have just passed with you, just in case you lose the current one
- It is a good idea to bring along a travel kit consisting of a toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss.
SOME GENERAL RULES USEFUL FOR EVERYONE
- Sweet and fizzy drinks are very attractive in the summer, but we try to limit them! A great substitute is carbonated water with added fruit or lemon juice.
- If you have a prosthesis on implants, do not forget to bring the brush with you to use at least once a day: keeping the periodontium healthy ensures a long life for your implants.
- If it is not possible to brush your teeth outside the home, it is advisable to do so as soon as possible
OMNIADENT pays particular attention to prevention, including through the promotion of targeted and correct medical information.
Punctual prevention and precise diagnosis are central aspects of the loyalty of our Patients, who have been attending our Clinic with confidence for many years.
Request a check from our Secretariat for you or your family members:
OMNIADENT: email@example.com – tel. 02 49 81 593